For those discovering that the real voyage is in the road traveled...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

And so one day you wake up, and you realize you are lying in a place that feels ephimeral, interchangeable, and you have an epiphany:

Maybe the rest of your fellow man are as lost as you are!

I'm a man of the 21st century, like many of you, a fellow traveler.

I was born in a place far from here, and for reasons beyond my control, i was uprooted, and forced to move around.

And fueled by the power of the dreams of youth, I too believed that there was an Ithaca waiting for me. I just had to find my way to it.

But halfway through my life, I want to stop, and tell my tell, weave a litany of sorrows, teach without teaching, leasons that were taught to me by life herself.

And thus it begins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home